Thursday, June 13, 2013

Theme Thursday Dad

Joining Cari for this weeks Theme Thursday: Dad

My DAD:
Me and my dad 
He is a hard working man with integrity and honor. A father to three of the loveliest girls a man could ever have the pleasure of not paying a dowry for in order to gain three equally awesome son-in-laws. Let me not forget my poor brother, who had three sisters to deal with. Yes, it was my father and brother and all that estrogen. 
My dad and Papa Smurf 1983

Even now, my dad is the "Papa" to 6 grandchildren and wouldn't you know it. Only one of them is a boy and he's mine, unless my older sister breaks my monopoly when she has her babe in December???
At least all the estrogen isn't in his house 24/7...

All the grandkids are smitten with their Papa and who couldn't blame them with his charm and belly laugh that rivals Good Ole Saint Nick? His jolly man is a wonderful father and grandfather who has learned the virtue of patience and still has a full head of dark hair! I don't know how he did it, but I'm so glad he did. 

Now for a few adoring snap shots of my dad and my kids...You can see the love he has.
Robert IV
 Chasing Helping Elise find eggs
Teaching Marie how to navigate the pumpkin patch
Go link up with Cari and friends or at least go check out some amazing dads!!


3 comments:

  1. Your dad looks like a wonderful father and grandfather! I love the look on his face as he's holding Robert - priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papa smurf photo is worth a hundred million words, best dad ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Robert IV will inherit your dad's stache growing capabilities. Elise is such a spaz. Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete